Park 'N Fly Nashville – Luxury indoor valet parking grand opening
Atlanta, 2 February 2015 – Park 'N Fly is celebrating the Grand Opening of a new indoor luxury valet lot at 565 Royal Parkway Nashville, TN 37214. The historic Thomas Nelson Distribution building has been transformed into a luxury indoor valet parking facility serving the Nashville International Airport.
Park 'N Fly is offering a unique, high touch, indoor climate controlled parking experience, unlike any other parking at or around the Nashville Airport (BNA) at a competitive rate. Park 'N Fly now has the largest off-airport facility with over 1,400 luxury spaces.
First day of parking free
Park 'N Fly has been in business in the U.S. for over 47 years and while many companies have tried to copy the experience, Park 'N Fly has always been known as the gold standard, with the highest levels of customer service in the industry. To celebrate the grand opening Park 'N Fly is providing your first day of parking free!
The outstanding services at Park 'N Fly includes:
- Indoor Valet Parking: Nashville’s only climate controlled, indoor airport parking facility.
- Gated Self-Parking: For those who prefer to park themselves, Park 'N Fly offers spacious, outdoor parking that is well lit and securely fenced with 24 hour security surveillance.
- Door to Door Shuttle Service: Park 'n Fly provides convenient complimentary shuttle service to and from the front of the terminal — 24/7. No more long walks through the dark parking garage or long waits at a bus stop.
- Luggage Assistance: Nashville Park 'N Fly drivers are available to help you lift and carry your luggage on and off our shuttles.
- Frequent Parker Rewards Program: Park 'N Fly offers the most comprehensive membership rewards program available; so customers can earn free parking and other special rewards.
- Zingle: Customers are able to text Park 'N Fly when they land so their cars will be ready and waiting when the shuttle brings them back to the indoor facility.
- Free bottle of water: Upon return, every valet guest receives a refreshing cold water bottle for their ride home
- Park 'N Shine Auto Detailing: Keep your car clean without having to make that extra stop. Park 'N Fly will wash, detail and have it ready upon your return. This amenity will be available in the coming months.
Part of the growing Nashville market
“Park 'N Fly is excited to be part of the growing Nashville market and offer travelers a new way to park. We are in the business of providing customers a world class parking experience at a competitive price,” says Tony Paalz, CEO of Park 'N Fly. “We are proud to be opening our indoor luxury valet service in Nashville and believe that once customer’s try us one time, they won’t ever park anywhere else.”
Parking can be reserved online at PNF.com.
About Park 'N Fly
Park 'N Fly, a BCD Holdings N.V. Company, was founded in 1967 as the first offsite-airport parking company specifically geared toward the business traveler. Today, Park 'N Fly operates 17 facilities in 15 markets nationwide. Additionally, Park 'N Fly offers a network of off-airport parking services at over 80 US markets through its internet-based reservation system at PNF.com. Park 'N Fly’s goal is to make customers’ lives easier by providing more than just parking. The company offers an array of unique services, including car washing & detailing, pet boarding with Pet Paradise Resort®, car maintenance with Jiffy Lube®, car charging stations and valet parking. These service offerings and outstanding customer service make Park 'N Fly the first choice in airport parking.
About BCD Group
BCD Group is a market leader in the travel industry. The privately owned company was founded in 1975 by John Fentener van Vlissingen and consists of BCD Travel (global corporate travel management), Travix (online travel: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama), Park 'N Fly (off-airport parking) and joint ventures Parkmobile International (mobile parking applications) and AERTrade International (consolidating and fulfillment). BCD Group employs over 12,000 people and operates in more than 100 countries with total sales, including US$ 9.2 billion and partner sales of US$ 24 billion. More about BCD Group »
Park 'N Fly Inc.